Royal Parks offers a wide range of volunteering opportunities for volunteers aged 18 years or over. To become a volunteer in the Royal Parks:
- Search through the current volunteering opportunities.
- Contact the Volunteer Mentor listed at the bottom of the opportunity to assess your suitability for the project.
You'll then be asked to:
- complete an application form
- attend an induction to The Royal Parks
- be issued with a name badge and the appropriate clothing and tools for your project.
If you would like further information about becoming a volunteer for the Royal Parks please contact either:
- Lisa Stanford,Volunteer Coordinator on 0300 061 2181
- Toni Assirati, Head of Education and Community Engagement on 0300 061 2184.