We’re on a mission to enthuse students of all ages about the wonders of the invertebrate world. Together with our learning partners, we have developed a programme of inspirational sessions taking place across London's Royal Parks.
- Free Spring sessions: Monday 25 February - Friday 5 April 2019
- Free Autumn sessions: Monday 28 October - Friday 29 November 2019
- 50% discount April - October 2019
Mission: Invertebrate sessions are available for SEND, KS1 and KS2 student groups.
Please note, places are limited to:
- Non-fee paying schools in Greater London
- Two sessions per school per academic year
Enter the magical miniature world of minibeasts in this fun and practical session. Explore park habitats and identify, name and classify the invertebrates found in them. Consider the roles invertebrates play in food chains, pollination and recycling - and observe some of them in action!
On the booking enquiry form/email, please quote ‘Mission: Invertebrate’. Please include information about the school stage and year of the students you plan to bring.
For Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, and The Green Park, please use The Royal Parks enquiry form.
For Bushy Park, Greenwich Park and The Regent’s Park, please use the Field Studies Council webpage.
Sessions for SEND students are available at Richmond Park. Please use the Holly Lodge Centre enquiry form.
Here are some key things you need to know before your visit:
- All teaching resources are provided so you don’t need to bring any with you.
- Please ensure that you check the weather forecast before your visit so that students are wearing appropriate clothing for the activities.
- If you would like to bring lunch with you, we encourage you to picnic in the wider park.
If you have any other questions feel free to get in touch with Kirsty at email@example.com