We offer a wide range of corporate volunteering activities on our one-off Park Days. Help keep the Royal Parks beautiful and bursting with life!
Our one-off opportunities are ideal if your company is unable to commit to supporting a Conservation Zone for a full year. On our Park Days you can get your hands dirty planting bulbs, have a go at building a bird box, or help us to manage one of our beautiful meadows – the list goes on! And with eight Royal Parks stretching across London there's likely to be one just a stone’s throw from your office.
We can host groups of between 8-40 individuals, for either half a day or a full day, and no prior experience is needed to participate.
What you get
On a one-off Park Day you receive:
- Team captain briefing ahead of the day (site visit or phone call)
- Risk assessment production and on the day health and safety briefing
- Drinks/refreshments and a picnic lunch for each volunteer
- Management of the day with appropriate supervision, including a qualified first aider
- Provision of all tools, equipment and personal protective equipment as required
- Full insurance cover for the activities taking place
For our one-off corporate volunteering opportunities we ask companies for a pledge of approximately £85 per volunteer (+VAT) to host the Park Day and support the Royal Parks.
If you would like to find out more about our one-off Park Days, please fill out our corporate volunteering enquiry form or get in touch with Tess, our corporate volunteering manager, on 0300 061 2279.