This opportunity will involve:
- Support the production of the Brompton Cemetery Conservation Project Newsletter.
- Helping organise the social media calendar for Brompton Cemetery.
- Processing bookings for public events.
- Blogging about the wonders of Brompton cemetery that are of interest to you.
Experience / qualifications / attributes:
- Volunteers have to be self-sufficient and able to work on their own, since there is only minimal supervision and they need to be good communicators.
- Volunteers must adhere to TRP processes,
Volunteers will develop skills in:
- Creating interesting and exciting content.
- Writing creatively.
- Organising digital content.
- Coordinating social media channels.
- A basic understanding around branding, messaging, and communications.
If you are interested, then contact, in the first instance, Halima Khanom email@example.com, Partnerships and Community Engagement Officer, who will discuss what he can offer in a bit more detail.