Brompton Cemetery, one of London's Magnificent Seven historic cemeteries, is a magical place, combining historic monuments, trees and wildlife with the stories of the remarkable people buried here. This means there is lots to photograph here, and Brompton Cemetery Conservation Project needs your help in doing so.
This opportunity will involve:
- Photographing headstones for burial records database.
- Creative photography of wildlife for social media channels.
- Event photography capturing public events at cemetery.
- Filing photographs based on an agreed method and transferring images.
- Training will be provided when there is photography of the public, or vulnerable involved.
Experience / qualifications / attributes:
- Volunteers have to be self-sufficient and able to work on their own, since there is only minimal supervision and they need to be good communicators.
- Volunteers must adhere to TRP processes.
- Volunteers must have an interest in photography.
If you are interested, then contact, in the first instance, Halima Khanom email@example.com, Partnerships and Community Engagement Officer, who will discuss what he can offer in a bit more detail.