Liberty Drives Mobility Scheme requires Assistant Operations Coordinators to coordinate a fleet of six electric vehicles, adapted to take wheelchairs that operate in Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. This is a Job share opportunity, from April to October, Monday to Friday 10am to 4.30pm. There are 5 sessions a week which would ideally be covered by a team of 5 people each covering one full day, but we would consider a half day. We are also looking for back up cover.
The applicants should be computer literate, hold a full driving license, speak fluent English and have an excellent telephone manner. Must work well with a varied group of approximately 30 volunteer drivers and be part of the team who will coordinate the day to day operations.
Please visit the Liberty Drives website www.libertydrives.org.uk for further information.
- Taking Bookings
- Keeping Computerised Diary Records
- Respond to Email and Telephone Enquiries
- Check on vehicle condition and arrange servicing and repairs
- Allocate drivers to vehicles
- Ensure instructions from the Health and Safety Manager are implemented
- Manage the Rota for drivers
- Assist with marketing Liberty Drives to a wider range of potential users using internet and print media
The ideal candidates will be in full charge when the manager is not on duty. These are unpaid positions, but light refreshments are available in the office.
Contact in the first instance should be by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Richard Briggs OBE, together with current CV or statement of previous work experience and contact details.