Here are the key things you need to know before your visit to The LookOut, Hyde Park.
- Our school sessions normally run between 10.00-12.00 and 13.00-15.00. If your travel plans mean that you require different timings, please contact us and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
- All teaching resources are provided, so you don’t need to bring any with you.
- Your students will explore the gardens and, during some sessions, the wider park. Check the weather forecast before your visit to ensure your students are prepared with appropriate clothing for these outdoor activities.
- If you would like to bring lunch with you, we encourage you to picnic in the wider park.
- If you need to make special arrangements for students with physical disabilities/special needs please contact us for more information.
- When you visit The LookOut, please follow these adult to student ratios to supervise your group:
|Key stage||Minimum adult : pupil ratio|
|Early years foundation stage||1:4|
|Key stage 1 and 2||1:6|
|Key stage 3||1:8|
|Key stage 4 and 5+||1:10|
|Special educational needs||1:1 to 1:3 depending on group|
You’ll receive full details including risk assessments when you book your visit. Alternatively, if you need a copy of these in advance, please contact us and we’ll send them over to you.
If you have any questions that aren’t covered here, please drop us a line at email@example.com.