Full day (four hours of teaching)
- £198 +VAT for a whole class
- Equivalent to £6.60 per student for a group of 30
Half day (two hours of teaching)
- £110 +VAT for a whole class
- Equivalent to £3.60 per student for a group of 30
We’re able to offer a limited number of free visits to The LookOut, Hyde Park for schools who couldn't otherwise come. Bursaries cover the cost of a full day session at The LookOut, but please note that they don’t cover travel costs.
Schools who apply successfully are eligible for one bursary per academic year.
Who can apply?
Any non-fee paying school who can demonstrate a need for the bursary, for example where:
- Over 20% of students are eligible for free school meals
- A high percentage of students are eligible for pupil premium
- Unusual challenges have been overcome in order to provide a quality educational experience e.g. high percentage of students with English as an additional language, a transient student population, or a higher than average number of students with special needs
How to apply
Your application will be considered as soon as possible. Bursaries are allocated to schools who demonstrate the greatest need and potential benefit to their students. This offer is available throughout the academic year and is subject to availability. Free visit places fill up fast, especially during the summer term, so please book early to avoid disappointment.