Full day (four hours of teaching)
- £198 +VAT for a whole class
- Equivalent to £6.60 +VAT per student for a group of 30
Half day (two hours of teaching)
- £110 +VAT for a whole class
- Equivalent to £3.67 +VAT per student for a group of 30
We’re able to offer a limited number of bursaries for schools who would otherwise be unable to get to The LookOut due to the cost and/or logistics of visiting Hyde Park. We currently have three types of bursary available:
- Visit Us - free visits to The LookOut, Hyde Park. Bursaries cover the cost of a full day session or two half day sessions.
- Transport - funding to cover return travel costs to The LookOut, for schools who cannot use TfL services
- We Visit You - free sessions delivered by us in your school.
Who can apply?
Any non-fee paying school who can demonstrate a need for the bursary, for example where:
- Over 20% of students are eligible for free school meals, or
- A high percentage of students are eligible for pupil premium, or
- Unusual challenges have been overcome in order to provide a quality educational experience e.g. high percentage of students with English as an additional language, a transient student population, or a higher than average number of students with special needs
Further eligibility criteria apply for the "Transport" and "We Visit You" bursaries - full details are provided on the application form. Schools who apply successfully are eligible for one bursary per academic year.
How to apply
Your application will be considered as soon as possible. Bursaries are allocated to schools who demonstrate the greatest need and potential benefit to their students. This offer is available throughout the academic year and is subject to availability. Free visit places fill up fast, especially during the summer term, so please book early to avoid disappointment.