Being a licensed professional dog walker provides the exciting opportunity to undertake your work in some truly unique and world renowned environments. If you wish to use the Royal Parks for professional dog walking purposes you must be licensed.
We license operators to ensure that:
- the parks and wildlife are protected
- access to and use of public open space is maintained for all visitors
- professional dog walkers are complying with current health and safety and best industry practice for the safety and enjoyment of their dogs and staff
- all professional dog walkers are fully insured and hold liability for participant's safety
- professional activities that are undertaken in the Royal Parks help contribute to the costs of our infrastructure
As a licensed professional dog walker your business will be listed on our website.
For non-professional dog walkers, view our guidance and advice for walking dogs in the Royal Parks.