- Some closures to traffic until Wednesday 4 July
- Up to the minute information about Constitution Hill opening and closures from Transport for London or TfL's live traffic twitter feed.
- No traffic and pedestrian access on Monday 28 June until late afternoon
- Birdcage Walk will remain open in both directions
- The Mall is closed until after the 2012 Games
To enable the safe installation and removal of the infrastructure required for the unveiling of the Bomber Command Memorial in Green Park by Her Majesty The Queen, there will be some closures to through traffic on Constitution Hill between Wednesday 20 June and Wednesday 4 July.
A dedicated lane of the carriageway will be provided for cyclists, access to buildings within the park, and for passage of the Queen's Lifeguard. On 28 June the road will be closed to all traffic and pedestrians until late afternoon.
The Bomber Command Memorial in Green Park is to be unveiled on Thursday 28 June in the presence of approximately 6,000 guests and attendees. As part of the unveiling a large amount of infrastructure will be installed in the park, including a tiered seating area, a big screen viewing area and all the necessary supporting amenities for the attendees.
Birdcage Walk is to remain open in both directions.
The Mall is already closed until after the 2012 Games.
In order to minimise disruption The Royal Parks, along with partners, is reviewing daily the operational activity on Constitution Hill so that if possible we can reopen the road. For up to the minute information please visit the Transport for London (TfL) website or their live traffic Twitter feed.