Our craft workshops give you the chance to rejuvenate, connect with nature and learn some exciting new skills in the heart of London.
Whether you’re a budding Bear Grylls or love to get creative, you’re sure to find a workshop you’ll enjoy from our Traditional Craft or Survival Skills sessions.
Traditional Crafts: Try your hand at something new, by creatively using natural resources in our beautiful setting at The LookOut, Hyde Park. You will create something to take home at each of these sessions, and enjoy a relaxing and rewarding morning with like-minded people.
Survival Skills: Step away from city living for a morning and learn skills which may just help you survive in the wilderness! Discover Hyde Park in a whole new light, and take the exclusive opportunity to enjoy a campfire in the middle of London; or learn about the incredible hidden world of edible plants in the parks on your doorstep.
So come and join us to escape the hustle and bustle of the city, immerse yourself in nature and create your own natural masterpieces!
- 9th December 2017 Traditonal Craft: Natural Festive Crafts - £18
- 27th January 2018 Traditional Craft: Natural Dyes - £18
- 24th February 2018 Survival Skills: Campfire Building - £18
- 24th March 2018 Survival skills: Wild food and foraging - £18
- 28th April 2018 Traditonal Craft: Willow animal sculptures - £18
Looking for guided walks, scavenger hunts and other events for adults? Why not check out our full programme of exciting upcoming events.