Hyde Park has a fleet of rowing and pedal boats which operate on the famous Serpentine and the UK's first Solarshuttle, a magnificent vessel which glides silently across the lake powered only by the sun. The Solarshuttle carries up to 40 passengers and the pedal and row boats hold up to 6 persons each.
Boating on the Serpentine is open from April until October 31. Times are from 10:00 am until sundown which is around 4:00 pm in the winter and 8:00 pm in the summer. Please ring on the day if you need more specific times.
Prices (Per Person)
- Adults - £12 for 1 hour or £10 for 30 minutes.
- Child (under 15) - £5 for 1 hour or £4 for 30 minutes.
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) - £29 for 1 hour or £24 for 30 minutes.
- No charge for children under 4 years old. Children under the age of 12 months are not permitted on the hire boats but are permitted on the Solarshuttle.
- Dogs are not permitted on the hire boats but may go on the Solarshuttle subject to passenger loading.
- Children aged under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7262 1330