Excess Charge Notices (ECNs)
Please note that The Royal Parks do not process ECN payments or appeals. These must be done through NSL Parking Services.
How to Pay
- You can use this site to find out more information about the contravention and pay a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN).
- Debit and credit card payments (Visa and Mastercard, Maestro or Delta) may be made by telephone on 0343 208 2089
- Please complete the payment slip that you were provided and return to: Royal Parks Processing, PO Box 196, Sheffield, S98 1LX.
- Cheques and Postal Orders should be made payable to The Royal Parks and should not be post dated as these will not be accepted.
- Please ensure you quote the ECN reference on the rear of any payment sent to ensure it will be allocated to the correct case.
- Please do not send cash.
- If you wish to challenge the Issue of an ECN please do not send payment as this is deemed as acceptance of liability.
How to Challenge
- You can use this site to challenge a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN).
- Royal Parks Processing, PO Box 196, Sheffield, S98 1LX.
Please note that it is not possible to challenge the issue of an ECN over the telephone.
Please note: If an ECN is not paid before the end of the period of 28 days beginning with the date on which the ECN was served, a Notice to Owner (NTO) may be served on the DVLA registered keeper of the vehicle who will then be entitled to make formal representations against liability for payment of the ECN.
If a challenge to an ECN is received before an NTO is served then it will be considered, however if an NTO is served, notwithstanding the challenge, representations must be made in the form and manner and within the timeframe as specified on the NTO.