Kingston Gate Playground was closed to allow us to remove Oak Processionary Moths from the surrounding oak trees. It remains closed for the time being as several playground rides require maintenance/replacement which must be done following the government's current guidance on Covid-19. We will reopen this site as soon as possible
Kingston Gate Playground is a popular playground for small children and has been designed with children under 5 in mind. It is located adjacent to the Kingston Gate Car Park.
The playground features:
- timber play sculptures including a fairy pergola and a tractor and trailer
- multi-play equipment
- bark pit
- a hammock
- children's tables and seats.
- Suitable for preschool children
- Public toilets nearby (20p charge applies)
October (BST) 7:30am-6pm
October (GMT) 7:30am-4:30pm
* Please remember to check the opening and closing times for vehicles. The playground is closed all day on 25th December.