All our playgrounds and outdoor gyms are now open, with the exception of:
- Gloucester Gate Playground in Regent’s Park
- Primrose Hill Playground in Primrose Hill
- Kingston Gate Playground in Richmond Park
Please check individual park pages for further information on each playground.
Please avoid using the playgrounds and outdoor gyms when they are busy in order to maintain social distancing, and please adhere to the signage at the gates. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please bring your own hand sanitiser and use it before and after you have touched any surfaces in the playgrounds or outdoor gyms. For those using the outdoor gyms, please wipe down equipment after you have used it.
Please note: It is not possible to guarantee that playgrounds and outdoor gyms are secure from Covid-19 and visitors use them at their own risk.
Kingston Gate Playground is a popular playground for small children and has been designed with children under 5 in mind. It is located adjacent to the Kingston Gate Car Park.
The playground features:
- timber play sculptures including a fairy pergola and a tractor and trailer
- multi-play equipment
- bark pit
- a hammock
- children's tables and seats.
- Suitable for preschool children
- Public toilets nearby (20p charge applies)
October (BST) 7:30am-6pm
October (GMT) 7:30am-4:30pm
* Please remember to check the opening and closing times for vehicles. The playground is closed all day on 25th December.