All our playgrounds and outdoor gyms are now open, with the exception of:
- Gloucester Gate Playground in Regent’s Park
- Primrose Hill Playground in Primrose Hill
- Kingston Gate Playground in Richmond Park
Please check individual park pages for further information on each playground.
Please avoid using the playgrounds and outdoor gyms when they are busy in order to maintain social distancing, and please adhere to the signage at the gates. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please bring your own hand sanitiser and use it before and after you have touched any surfaces in the playgrounds or outdoor gyms. For those using the outdoor gyms, please wipe down equipment after you have used it.
Please note: It is not possible to guarantee that playgrounds and outdoor gyms are secure from Covid-19 and visitors use them at their own risk.
The Petersham Gate Playground has been designed to be used by children of all ages. It features:
- a sandpit area
- a bark pit with a climbing frame and jumping lily pads
- balancing blocks and a hammock
- an elephant piano (xylophone)
- a see-saw
- a water play feature.
A timber pergola next to the sandpit provides shade and the timber slab surround, wide steps and boulders provide seating opportunities.
- Suitable for children up to the age of 12
- Children's toilets
October (BST) 7:30am-6pm
October (GMT) 7:30am-4:30pm
* Please remember to check the opening and closing times for vehicles. The playground is closed all day on 25th December.