- Isabella Plantation Access Map (360.9 KB) - An access friendly map of the Isabella Plantation showing accessible paths and distances.
- Jewel in the Crown - Podcast (2.9 MB) - Visitors talk about what makes the Isabella Plantation so special to them. They describe the changing seasons, especially the riot of colour when the azaleas flower in May. The sense of peace and seclusion found in the Isabella is calming to many people and is a cure for the blues.
- Making our own games - Podcast (2.7 MB) - Children and adults talk about childhood play in the Isabella Plantation. Children use their imagination and the natural surroundings to play and learn about the flora, fauna and insect life and even go on bear hunts!
- Painting the years - Podcast (3.0 MB) - Creating the Isabella Plantation is like painting a picture over a hundred years. Although it seems natural it is made by the work of its gardeners. Long term employee Richard Farr says that the plantation belongs to the visitors: it’s their garden. Isabella Plantation is significant for many people at all stages in their lives: some get engaged there, others scatter their ashes in their favourite spots. Many long term visitors find they are still able to visit as they get older or become disabled as the access for disabled people has steadily improved.
- Isabella Plantation Access Project Video - A short film, created by local young people, celebrating the sights and sounds of the beautiful Isabella Plantation.
- A guide to Isabella Plantation (895.8 KB) - Learn about the history, horticulture and wildlife of the Isabella Plantation in this colourful guide book. Includes a map of the plantation.
- Autumn fruit and leaf colour (835.4 KB) - Follow this guided walk of the Isabella Plantation and see some spectacular Autumn plants and flowers.
- Broomfield Hill Sensory Trail (514.8 KB) - Follow the Broomfield Hill Sensory Trail and see, feel and hear your way around the Isabella Plantation.
- Camellia Walk (792.7 KB) - The Isabella Plantation has a large collection of Camellias. This guide features a map of the plantation that shows you where you can find different Camellia varieties.
- Peg's Pond Sensory Trail (424.9 KB) - Follow the Peg's Pond Sensory Trail and see, feel and hear your way around the Isabella Plantation.
- Plant hunters (469.0 KB) - Learn about the plants in the Isabella Plantation that have originated from all over the world and the people that brought them here.
- Young Explorers (Under 5's) (957.9 KB) - A colourful leaflet for under 5's to explore the Isabella Plantation.
- Winter Bark, Berry and Flower (841.0 KB) - Follow this guided walk of the Isabella Plantation and see some spectacular Winter plants and flowers.