Opened in 1923 by HRH Prince of Wales, Richmond Park Golf Course was heralded as a place where 'artisans and royalty are equally welcome'. 90 years on and Richmond Park is now truly fit for a king, following a £3 million improvements programme by Glendale Golf.
The impressive venue includes a brand new clubhouse, designed to literally blend in with nature with a roof made using acid grassland from Richmond Park. The eco-friendly building features an open plan coffee shop, bar and restaurant. Floor to ceiling to glazing provides uninterrupted views across the golf courses, against the spectacular backdrop of Richmond Park's 2500 acres.
The Duke's and Prince's Courses reopened in June 2014 following a major overhaul to improve the quality and layout of their 36 holes. Furthermore, a 15-bay Driving Range is now open, which is perfect for golfers wanting to improve and those who are new to the game.
To find out more visit the Richmond Park Golf Course website, follow the quick links below or call the clubhouse on 0208 876 3205.