As a charity, we rely on our partners to collaborate and support a wide variety of projects and programmes across the eight Royal Parks so that more people can explore, value and enjoy these 5,000 acres that make London so unique.
We value these strong, productive relationships enormously which provide a vital foundation for the pillars of our work:
- Heritage – celebrating a national green treasure rooted in 500 years of history
- Wellbeing – making London a happier, healthier place to live in and visit
- Nature – connecting the capital’s wildlife corridors for our future
Ways we can work together
Whatever the size of your organisation, there are many ways you can get involved with the parks, which bring important benefits for you and are essential in keeping the Royal Parks open and accessible to all. We know that every organisation is different and the needs of the parks are ever-changing too, so we tailor each relationship to achieve mutual goals.
Here are just a few of the ways we might work together:
- Partner with the Royal Parks and become a flagbearer for heritage, wellbeing and nature across all 5,000 acres of London’s eight beautiful Royal Parks
- Become an event sponsor of the Royal Parks Half Marathon, which sees over 16,000 participants run the most beautiful route through the Royal Parks
- Become a learning partner by supporting one of our innovative community and education programmes
- Enjoy corporate volunteering and get your team out of the office and into the great outdoors. You’ll have a fantastic day and leave a positive footprint
- Supply talent by providing help-in-kind, from vital gifts of products or specialist services when needed in your particular field
We have many projects available for you to support and our dedicated team can tailor opportunities to demonstrate your impact and contribution. If your organisation is interested in supporting the Royal Parks to thrive every day, please contact us on 0300 061 2270 or email email@example.com to discuss the exciting ways in which we could work together.