Virgin Money Giving is the official fundraising website of the Royal Parks Half Marathon.
Royal Parks Half Marathon
We've teamed up with Virgin Money Giving to help our runners raise even more for charity. Virgin Money Giving doesn't take a penny in profit so they can keep their charity charges really low, which means more money goes straight to where it is needed most.
About Virgin Money Giving
Here are a few of the things we love about Virgin Money Giving:
- Virgin Money Giving is 100% not-for-profit so more money goes where it is needed most, direct to charity.
- Virgin Money Giving passes on Gift Aid in full, so for every £10 raised through Virgin Money Giving good causes receive £12.16*.
- It only takes a few minutes to set up a fundraising page and it can be customised in loads of great ways.
- There’s an entire section on Virgin Money Giving dedicated to helping fundraisers raise more – with practical tips to help make the most of their page and a fundraising toolkit including posters and flyers to use.
- Virgin Money Giving has recently launched 'Campaigns', a new flexible tool which lets users set up a fundraising campaign so they can bring fundraisers and donors together for a specific objective.
Visit the Virgin Money Giving website.