The Royal Parks is a charity with objectives to:
- Protect, conserve, maintain and care for the Royal Parks
- Promote the use and enjoyment of the Royal Parks for public recreation, health and wellbeing
- Maintain and develop the biodiversity of the Royal Parks
- Support the advancement of education by promoting public understanding of the history, culture, heritage and natural environment of the Royal Parks.
- to promote national heritage including by hosting and facilitating ceremonies of state or of national importance within and in the vicinity of the Royal Parks.
We promise that 100% of the gifts we receive will be used to help us achieve and maintain our objectives to the highest standard possible.
- We adhere to the Fundraising Code of Practice
- We monitor individuals and organisations donating to us or fundraising for us to ensure that they comply with the Fundraising Code of Practice.
We will be clear, honest and open
- We will do what we say we are going to do with donations we receive
- We will update you on how your support has contributed to projects within the Royal Parks
- If you have donated towards a specific area of our work, we will ensure that it is allocated to the correct area
- We will be able to explain our fundraising costs and demonstrate how they are in the best interests of our cause if challenged.
We will be respectful and fair
- We will respect your rights and privacy
- We will only contact you if you have given permission and we will stop contacting you if you don’t want us to
- We will never sell your name, address or any other personal information to third parties
- We will not accept gifts from organisations that do not respect and comply with the detail and the spirit of our ethical policy
- We will treat donors and the public fairly, showing sensitivity and adapting our approach depending on your needs.
We will be accountable and responsible
- We will manage our resources responsibly and consider the impact of our fundraising on our donors, supporters and the wider public
- If you are unhappy with the way we have handled our fundraising, you can contact us to share your comments. We will listen to feedback and respond appropriately to compliments and criticism we receive. Please find our Comments and Complaints procedure here
If you wish to make give a gift please click here www.royalparks.org.uk/support-the-parks
If you wish to get in touch with us about previous, current or future donations please email email@example.com