skip to main content
The Royal Parks web site uses cookies. By browsing you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read our cookie policy

Thank you so much for taking the time to raise money for The Royal Parks. We really appreciate your support. The 77 million visitors who use the parks every year, the wildlife which call them home and visitors to The LookOut, Hyde Park do as well!

When to pay

Please send us all sponsorship monies within 30 days of receiving the money. We encourage you to set up an online fundraising page to collect sponsorship but ask that you send any donations you may have received directly, or from fundraising events you may run, to us along with completed sponsorship forms where appropriate to enable us to reclaim the Gift Aid.

How to pay

Paying in your money couldn’t be simpler, you can do it via your online giving page. Don’t forget that all money raised via online sites, including any Gift Aid, is forwarded directly to us! So, you can just sit back, relax and watch your fundraising efforts come rolling in…

If you receive cash or cheques made out to you, please bank them and then pick one of the options below. Please send an email to to let us know how you'll be paying it in so we can track it.

  • You can make an online donation on our website;
  • You can pay by BACS. Send your request to receive our bank details to;
  • You can send us cheques, CAF vouchers and Charities trust vouchers made payable to ‘The Royal Parks’ to:
    'The Royal Parks Challenge Events Team, The Royal Parks, Old Police House, Hyde Park, London,W2 2UH';

Gift Aid

To make the most of your sponsorship, if your donors are UK tax payers, we need their full name, full address and confirmation that they’re eligible for us to claim Gift Aid*. Please only use The Royal Parks sponsorship form to collect this information then return it by post.

* To qualify for Gift Aid, what your supporter pays in income or capital gains tax must at least equal the amount claimed by all charities and community amateur sports clubs (CASCs) in the tax year from HMRC. Council tax and VAT do not qualify. To qualify for Gift Aid, they must include their home address on their method of payment. Please note that there are a few exceptions to this. For example, people connected to the fundraiser such as immediate family should not claim Gift Aid because donations made by ‘connected persons’ do not qualify for Gift Aid. You can see full details about Gift Aid on the HMRC website.

Help us improve our website by providing your feedback.