Festive Horse Drawn Carriages Rides: 8-9 December 2018
Saturday 8th Dec 2018 - Sunday 9th Dec 2018
£140 + booking fee (admits 2)
What can be more magical than a horse carriage ride in beautiful Richmond Park?
This Christmas, experience Richmond Park like never before with a ride around the park in a six-person Park Brake drawn by our majestic Shire Horses. Enjoy the sounds of hoofs and bells, revel in the crisp air and watch the wildlife up close while you snuggle under a blanket … and have some sloe gin and a mince pie to truly get into the festive spirit!
The 90-minute experience begins at Holly Lodge, Richmond Park, where you'll be met with refreshments. You will take your place in the carriage embarking on a 60 minute ride through the park in all its winter beauty! You'll also be treated to a unique behind-the-scenes visit of the working stables.
The rides take place on various dates throughout the festive season, starting from 25th November to 6th January. Please ensure you book the correct time and day.
Proceeds from the horse drawn rides will help fund sustainable conservation initiatives with the working Shire horses in The Royal Parks.
Important booking information:
- The purchase of one £140 (+booking fee) ticket admits two people on the ride.
- To book the whole carriage please purchase three pairs of tickets.
- Children aged 8+ are welcome, accompanied by adults on a 1-2-1 ratio.
- Ticket price includes tea/refreshments before the ride and a tour of the stables.
- We operate in all-weather unless the Park issues a safety warning so please check the weather before you come and dress appropriately.
- Refund are not available.
- We regret that because this is a traditional vehicle we cannot accommodate wheelchair users