The Hyde Escape
Friday 1st Jun 2018
6:30pm - 10:30pm
Escape to nature and join The Royal Parks for a summer evening spectacular in the heart of Hyde Park.
The Hyde Escape is an adult only event packed to the brim with experiences to explore your inner wild side.
The perfect blend of themed walks, talks, creative crafts, campfire tales, wildlife encounters and chilled summer vibes, The Hyde Escape is the ultimate kick back Friday. Experiences run throughout the event and guests choose their own activity pace - go wild or just relax and watch the natural world go by.
- Sip on a welcome cocktail created by The Urban Cordial Company
- Eat delicious wood fired pizza served up fresh by Kitchen Secrets
- Immerse yourself in mindfulness sessions and get crafty with willow weaving
- Explore the natural world in a hunt for bats, moths and newts
- Toast marshmallows over the campfire while listening to tales of Hyde Park
- And more…
Ticket prices include all activities, food and a welcome cocktail. There will also be a cash bar serving drinks throughout the evening.