Following the Government announcement on February 22. We will start accepting small event applications from April 19, 2021 for events which take place after June 21, 2021. To ensure we can balance the needs of everyday park users and those who attend small events we will be assessing small event applications on the basis of their likely scale and impact on the parks and everyday visitors during what we anticipate to be an extremely busy summer in the parks.
The above dates are subject to change and are dependent on the national restrictions being lifted on the dates set out by the Prime Minister in the lockdown roadmap. Delivery of small events will continue to be reviewed throughout the year.
There may be limited capacity still available for smaller scale events throughout the year. Applications for small events will be considered by the relevant park office throughout the year.
Small events are typically:
- sponsored runs, walks, etc. for a few hundred people
- community sports competitions
- guided walks
- one-off small performing arts events - e.g. outdoor opera, a recital or small theatre production on a bandstand - with an expected audience of a few hundred people.
For further information on small events, please refer to the Small Events in the Royal Parks Guide (PDF 119.09 KB).
How to apply
To apply to hold a small event in one of the Royal Parks:
- Read the Small Events in the Royal Parks Guide (PDF 119.09 KB)
- View the Small Events Rate Card (PDF 70.24 KB)
- Download and complete the Events Application Form (DOC 82.5 KB)
- Email your completed event application form to the relevant park office:
- Hyde Park - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Regent's Park and Primrose Hill - email@example.com
- St James's Park, The Green Park and Victoria Tower Gardens - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greenwich Park - email@example.com
- Kensington Gardens and Brompton Cemetery - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bushy Park - email@example.com
- Richmond Park - firstname.lastname@example.org