There may be limited capacity still available for smaller scale events throughout the year. Applications for small events will be considered by the relevant park office throughout the year.
Small events are typically:
- sponsored runs, walks, etc. for a few hundred people
- community sports competitions
- guided walks
- one-off small performing arts events - e.g. outdoor opera, a recital or small theatre production on a bandstand - with an expected audience of a few hundred people.
For further information on small events, please refer to the Small Events in the Royal Parks Guide (PDF 103.66 KB).
How to apply
To apply to hold a small event in one of the Royal Parks:
- Read the Small Events in the Royal Parks Guide (PDF 103.66 KB)
- View the Small Events Rate Card (PDF 55.38 KB)
- Download and complete the Events Application Form (DOC 81.5 KB)
- Email your completed event application form to the relevant park office:
- Hyde Park - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Regent's Park and Primrose Hill - email@example.com
- St James's Park, The Green Park and Victoria Tower Gardens - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greenwich Park - email@example.com
- Kensington Gardens and Brompton Cemetery - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bushy Park - email@example.com
- Richmond Park - firstname.lastname@example.org