Brompton Cemetery is managed by The Royal Parks. Plots for cremated remains are still available, full burial space is currently under review and unavailable at this time.
The Garden of Remembrance provides burial plots for ashes, in a fine lawn setting. The area of each lawn plot is one square metre and a standard sized memorial may be set into the ground. Headstones, temporary wood crosses and raised memorials are not permitted. There is a central reservation where floral tributes can be laid and there is space for up to four interments in each plot. Plot leases are for a period of thirty years and can be secured in advance.
For all services and purchased spaces
- We ask that seven days notice of interment is given.
- There is an additional charge for all burial services.
- All installations of memorials and inscriptions or renovations will be subject to approval by application for a works permit.
- Temporary wood crosses may remain on grave spaces for up to two years.
- Old floral tributes, unauthorised edging obstructions and permanent perennial plantings may be removed at the discretion of the Cemetery Manager.
- Ashes may be buried in a biodegradable container or in the soil only.
Photo-plaques on memorials are not permitted.
If you would like further information and costs for burial services please call the Cemetery Manager to discuss your requirements. You are most welcome to view the Cemetery by appointment.
The Royal Parks, Chapel Office, Brompton Cemetery, Fulham Road, London. SW10 9UG
T. +44 (0)20 7352 1201
F. +44 (0)20 7352 1201