St James's Park is open from 5am to midnight all year round.
Regular road closures
All roads in St James's Park and The Green Park will be closed to vehicles between approximately 10.15am and 11.45am on the days of Changing the Guard outside Buckingham Palace. View the schedule for Changing of the Guard on the Household Division website.
On Sundays and public holidays, between 8am and dusk, The Mall and Constitution Hill are closed to traffic.
Planned road closures may also be in place, please check St James's Park news for further information.
St James's Park is highly accessible by public transport. There are no car parking facilities available at St James's Park.
- St. James's Park (District and Circle Line)
- Charing Cross Station (Northern, Bakerloo and British Rail lines)
- Westminster (Jubilee, District and Circle Lines)
- Green Park (Piccadilly, Victoria and Jubilee Lines)
- Victoria (Victoria, Circle and District, British Rail lines)
- 3 Oxford Circus - Crystal Palace
- 11 Liverpool St - Fulham Broadway
- 12 Oxford Circus - Dulwich Plough
- 24 Pimlico - Hampstead Heath
- 29 Wood Green - Trafalgar Square
- 53 Trafalgar Square - Plumstead Common
- 77a Aldwych - Wandsworth
- 88 Camden Town - Clapham Common
- 91 Crouch End - Trafalgar Square
- 148 Shepherd's Bush - Camberwell
- 159 Marble Arch - Streatham
- 211 Waterloo - Hammersmith
- 453 Marylebone - Deptford