Winter Carriage Rides in Richmond Park
Enjoy a magical horse drawn carriage ride in the beautiful Richmond Park...
This Christmas, experience Richmond Park like never before with a ride around the park in a six-person Park Brake drawn by our majestic Shire Horses. Enjoy the sounds of hoofs and bells, revel in the crisp air and watch the wildlife up close while you snuggle under a blanket...and have some sloe gin and a mince pie to truly get into the festive spirit!
- The 75-minute experience begins at Holly Lodge, Richmond Park, where you'll be met with refreshments.
- You will take your place in the carriage embarking on an hour long ride through the park in all its winter beauty! You'll also be treated to a unique behind-the-scenes visit of the working stables.
- The rides take place on various dates throughout the festive season, starting from the end of November to the beginning of January.
- Proceeds from the horse drawn rides will help fund sustainable conservation initiatives with the working Shire horses in The Royal Parks.
- The purchase of one £450 (+booking fee) ticket seats six people in an exclusive carriage.
- Children are welcome.
- Ticket price includes tea/refreshments before the ride and a tour of the stables.
- We operate in all-weather unless the Park issues a safety warning so please check the weather before you come and dress appropriately.
- Refunds are not available unless we need to cancel.
- We regret that because this is a traditional vehicle we cannot accommodate wheelchair users.