The Albert Memorial in Kensington Gardens is one of London's most ornate monuments. It commemorates the death of Prince Albert in 1861 of typhoid.
The Peter Pan statue features squirrels, rabbits, mice and fairies climbing up to Peter, who is stood at the top of the bronze statue. It is located in Kensington Gardens to the west of the Long Water.
The Arch is a six-metre high Roman travertine sculpture positioned on the north bank of the Long Water presented by the artist Henry Moore to the nation for siting in Kensington Gardens in 1980.
Physical Energy is a bronze statue of a man on horseback that commemorates Sir Cecil Rhodes. The statue was installed in 1907 by George Frederick Watts.
The Speke Monument is a red granite statue dedicated to John Hanning Speke, the explorer who discovered Lake Victoria and led expeditions to the source of the Nile. It is located near the junction of Lancaster Walk and Budges Walk in Kensington Gardens.
The Elfin Oak is a sculpture made from the hollow trunk of an oak tree that is carved with figures of fairies, elves and animals. It is located alongside the Diana Memorial Playground.
The Coalbrookdale Gates are large bronze-painted cast iron gates made by the Coalbrookdale Company for the Great Exhibition of 1851.
Located at the end of the Italian Gardens between Marlborough Gate and Buckhill Lodge, this classical style covered seating area was designed by Sir Christopher Wren in 1705.
This large bronze statue of Edward Jenner, inventor of the smallpox vaccine, can be seen in Kensington Gardens near the fountains of the Italian Gardens.
Queen Caroline's Temple is a classical style summer house overlooking the Long Water, east of Lancaster Walk.
Installed in 1931, the Bandstand in Kensington Gardens lies to the south of the Round Pond. Live performances often take place in the summer months.