Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park
Friday 5th Jul 2019 - Sunday 14th Jul 2019
2pm - 9:30pm
Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park 2019 is back for another year of unique shows and unforgettable music moments, for the 7th year.
Incredible vocalists and bands have already been announced to headline The Great Oak Stage including:
- A European exclusive performance from Celine Dion on Friday 5 July
- Two of the world's most famous soul singers, Stevie Wonder and Lionel Ritchie will take to the stage together on Saturday 6 July, singing songs spanning their entire careers
- A true icon, pioneer and one of the most important artists of the last half-century, Barbra Streisand will be headlining the Great Oak Stage on Sunday 7 July
- Returning by popular demand, singer Florence Welch and her band Florence & The Machine who are being supported by The National on Saturday 13 July
- Plus, must-see crowd pleaser Robbie Williams performing his only outdoor concert of the year for the finale of the event on Sunday 14 July
For tickets and more information please click here
In-between two weekends of legendary musical line-ups, Open House as part of Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park will return for another fabulous week of free entry to summer activities.
On offer will be: free outdoor films; live music and entertainment; tennis screenings live from Wimbledon; street food stalls from across the world; pop up bars serving draft & craft beer, wine & cocktails; circus and cabaret performances; arts workshops; and much, much more.
The full schedule and further detail about the midweek activities will be posted here.