The following terms and conditions apply to the “associated school” offer, in addition to our standard terms and conditions for school visits; and if appropriate our terms and conditions regarding use of our online shop.
- Your booking of the package will be confirmed when both:
- Full payment is received by us
- The date of your school group’s spring visit to The LookOut, Hyde Park is confirmed, by you returning a fully completed booking form
- The offer includes a visit to The LookOut, Hyde Park for a full-day school session (10.00-15.00 on a single date) with a maximum of 30 students. Students must all be from the same year group and you must select an age-appropriate session or sessions from the listings on our website. We will offer you the choice of all dates we have available in the spring term at the time you book the package, but we operate on a first-come-first-served basis and so cannot guarantee our availability before you confirm your booking. If a mutually convenient date cannot be found in the spring term, we will offer you alternative dates within the 2017-18 academic year.
- No refund will be given if you/your school do not attend or take up part or all of the package elements offered, including in the event that you turn down the potential dates that we offer for your group’s visit to The LookOut.
- The package price includes attendance at the two specified events for one teacher only. Further places may be booked at a discount, subject to availability.
- The Royal Parks reserves the right to cancel any booking at any time should it (at its sole discretion) consider it necessary to do so, by providing you with written notice (including by email). In the event of such cancellation by us, except where this has been caused by circumstances beyond our control, we shall refund any monies paid by you for the cancelled session but will have no further liability to you.