The Serpentine Lido and its accompanying paddling pool are great for both adults and children.
It has now closed for the summer, however it will re-open in 2018. It is open on weekends throughout May (including the May Day Bank Holiday) and seven days a week from 1 June 2018 to early September 2018.
Alongside the Serpentine Lido is the Lido Cafe Bar which has waterside tables and is the ideal place to enjoy a snack, meal or a glass of wine.
The Serpentine Swimming Club is the oldest swimming club in Britain. They swim every day in the Lido area between 6:00 am and 9:30 am and also during the famous race on Christmas day.
The Serpentine Lido is open from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (last entry 5:30pm) every day in June, July and August.
During May it is only open on weekends and Bank Holidays.
Adult - £4.80 (£4.10 after 4pm)
Concessions - £3.80 (£3.10 after 4pm)
Child - £1.80 (£1.10 after 4pm)
Family Ticket - 2 adults and up to 2 children -£12.00 (£9 after 4pm)
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. 2 adults to every 1 under 16 if customers are using the lake.
Sun lounger - £3.50 rental price for the whole day.
- Sun Terrace, sun bathing area
- Children's play area including swings, slide, climbing frame and paddling pool
- Open water swimming in The Serpentine in area 30m x 100m.
- Kiosk with tea, coffee, cold drinks and sandwiches available
- Wetsuits permitted
- Water tested weekly to ensure quality and safety
- Triathlon training sessions every Monday and Thursday evening with Swim For Tri
Call 020 7706 3422 for further information and bookings