The Serpentine Lido and its accompanying paddling pool are great for both adults and children.
It is open on weekends throughout May (including the May Day Bank Holiday) and seven days a week from 1 June to early September.
Alongside the Serpentine Lido is the Lido Cafe Bar which has waterside tables and is the ideal place to enjoy a snack, meal or a glass of wine.
The Serpentine Swimming Club is the oldest swimming club in Britain. They swim every day in the Lido area between 6:00 am and 9:30 am and also during the famous race on Christmas day.
The Serpentine Lido is open from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (last entry 5:30pm) every day in June, July and August.
During May it is only open on weekends and Bank Holidays.
The Serpentine Lido closes on the first weekend in September, but may open at weekends in September only if the weather is good. Due to the British weather these openings can be closed at short notice, so visitors are advised to check before travelling.
Adult - £4.80 (£4.10 after 4pm)
Concessions - £3.80 (£3.10 after 4pm)
Child - £1.80 (£1.10 after 4pm)
Family Ticket - 2 adults and up to 2 children -£12.00 (£9 after 4pm)
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. 2 adults to every 1 under 16 if customers are using the lake.
Sun lounger - £3.50 rental price for the whole day.
- Sun Terrace, sun bathing area
- Children's play area including swings, slide, climbing frame and paddling pool
- Open water swimming in The Serpentine in area 30m x 100m.
- Kiosk with tea, coffee, cold drinks and sandwiches available
- Wetsuits permitted
- Water tested weekly to ensure quality and safety
- Triathlon training sessions every Monday evening with Swim For Tri
Call 020 7706 3422 for further information and bookings