skip to main content
The Royal Parks web site uses cookies. By browsing you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read our cookie policy


Filming and photography

If you would like to film, take photos or record audio in the Royal Parks you must complete a filming and photography application.

Unit Base Parking

We can offer Unit Base parking in The Royal Parks in multiple locations. Find out more and apply online here.

Royal Parks News Permit

News permits are required for all media outlets wishing to film, photograph or sound record for the purposes of news coverage on any land managed by The Royal Parks.

Wedding and Lifestyle Photography Permits

Wedding or civil partnership photography in the Royal Parks must be licensed by the park office. Find out how to apply for a permit.

Commercial Dog Walking Licences

If you wish to use the parks for commercial dog walking purposes you must be licensed. Being a licensed commercial dog walker provides the exciting opportunity to undertake your work in some truly unique and world renowned environments.

Fitness Training Licences

A Fitness Training Licence is required if you are looking to conduct your business of fitness training or sport activity in The Royal Parks.

Commercial skating instructors

If you wish to carry out commercial skating instruction in the Royal Parks you can register here.


The Royal Parks offers a wide variety of quality refreshments for park visitors by granting licences to suitable companies to run catering outlets in the parks.

Living in the Royal Parks

Living in a Royal Park is not like living anywhere else. The parks are all about beauty, tranquillity, diversity, hospitality and respect. If you think that this is your sort of lifestyle then you would be welcomed.

Manage my licences and permits

Login to view the status of your application for a Royal Parks licence and permit.

Help us improve our website by providing your feedback.