The Royal Parks make beautiful backdrops for a range of lifestyle photography shoots. These include but are not limited to; engagement, wedding and civil partnership photography, individual and family portraits.
If you would like to conduct a shoot of this nature in the Royal Parks you must first apply for a permit.
Permits are issued for a period of one hour only and for a maximum of 10 people.
- Select the park you wish to take photos in from the links below.
- Complete the application form and return to the park office along with a copy of your public liability insurance (covered for a minimum of £5 million per incident).
- Pay the applicable permit fee (see application form for more details).
- Hyde Park - Photography Application Form (DOC 42 KB)
- Kensington Gardens - Photography Application Form (DOC 39.5 KB)
- St James's and Green Park - Photography Application Form (DOC 45 KB)
- Greenwich Park - Photography Application Form (DOC 46 KB)
- Richmond Park – Photography Application Form (DOC 40.5 KB)
- Bushy Park – Photography Application Form (DOC 40.5 KB)
For permits for The Regent's Park, please apply and pay online.