The Royal Parks make beautiful backdrops for a range of lifestyle photography shoots. These include but are not limited to; engagement, wedding and civil partnership photography, individual and family portraits.
If you would like to conduct a shoot of this nature in the Royal Parks you must first apply for a permit.
Permits are issued for a period of one hour only and for a maximum of 25 people.
- Select the park you wish to take photos in from the links below.
- Complete the application form and return to the park office along with a copy of your public liability insurance (covered for a minimum of £5 million per incident).
- Pay the applicable permit fee (see application form for more details).
To avoid conflict with regular park visitors, the number of groups allowed into each park at any one time may be restricted. See the application form for additional terms and conditions.
- Hyde Park - Photography Application Form (DOC 36.5 KB)
- Kensington Gardens - Photography Application Form (DOC 34.5 KB)
- St James's and Green Park - Photography Application Form (DOC 44 KB)
- The Regent's Park - Online Photography Application Form
- Greenwich Park - Photography Application Form (DOC 41 KB)
- Richmond Park – Photography Application Form (DOC 35.5 KB)
- Bushy Park – Photography Application Form (DOC 39.5 KB)