Sunday 6th May 2018
12:30 pm - 04:30 pm
Parade Starts 12:30pm on Chestnut Avenue at Teddington Gate leading to the grass area in front of the childrens’ playground where there will be:
- Traditional Fairground Carousel & other rides & stalls
- Displays on:
- Bushy Park’s Wildlife & History
- Pony rides
- Tree works
- The Friends of Bushy & Home Parks
- Hampton Court Palace
- National Physical Laboratory
- Arena displays showing:
- horse riding
- historical military re-enactment
- Concert Band
- Historical military groups & classic vehicles
- A number of local charities
- Refreshment kiosks and marquee
The event will close at 4.30 pm
Classic car entry is limited this year and permits have been allocated; no more can be accommodated. The main event for classic cars in Bushy Park is now the Hanworth Classic on Sunday 24 June 2018.
Chestnut Avenue will be closed to through traffic from 12.15pm to 1.30pm on the day in order to allow the Parade. The car parks will also be closed to entry and exit during this period.
Car parking is free and ample additional parking will be available on the grass of Lime Avenue.
Parade will include: Horses from the City of London Police, Military and Classic Vehicles & Cycles, Historical Re-enactors and many local groups.
For enquiries, please contact the Bushy Park office on 0300 061 2250 or email email@example.com.