With stunning views along the Serpentine and a large alfresco dining area, the newly refurbished Serpentine Lido Cafe provides the ideal setting to drink and dine whilst watching the world go by.
Choose from a variety of hot and cold food options including a wide range of vegetarian and vegan dishes. The Serpentine Lido Cafe serves a selection of teas, speciality coffees and is licensed for alcohol.
Facilities include toilets, a baby changing unit, highchairs and indoor and outdoor seating.
It is located on the south side of the Serpentine, near the Diana Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain.
The café is open daily:
- From 8am-4pm in December and January
- From 8am-5pm in February and March
- From 8am-6pm in April and May
- From 8am-9pm during the summer
- From 8am-7pm in September
- From 8am-5pm in October and November