Please avoid using the playgrounds and outdoor gyms when they are busy in order to maintain social distancing, and please adhere to the signage at the gates. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please bring your own hand sanitiser and use it before and after you have touched any surfaces in the playgrounds or outdoor gyms. For those using the outdoor gyms, please wipe down equipment after you have used it.
Please note: It is not possible to guarantee that playgrounds and outdoor gyms are secure from Covid-19 and visitors use them at their own risk.
Marylebone Green Playground lies in the southern section of The Regent’s Park and is a wonderland of climbing frames, seesaws, and sand pits divided into three themed zones.
- The Traditional Zone sticks with the three pillars of any good playground: swings, a seesaw and a climbing frame.
- The Art Zone is inspired by the annual ‘Frieze’ art show in The Regent’s Park and has a spiralling concrete folly and a slide, and a rock-climbing wall.
- The Natural Zone offers up a living willow tunnel, clambering rocks and timber stilts plus a fallen mature tree, all ready for climbing on.
- Suitable for children up to the age of 12
- Children's toilets
- Baby change unit in the communal area of the girls' toilet block
March (GMT) 10am-6pm
March (BST) 10am-7pm
October (BST) 10am-6pm
October (GMT) 10am-5pm
The playground is closed all day on 25th December.