Marylebone Green Playground lies in the southern section of The Regent’s Park and is a wonderland of climbing frames, seesaws, and sand pits divided into three themed zones.
- The Traditional Zone sticks with the three pillars of any good playground: swings, a seesaw and a climbing frame.
- The Art Zone is inspired by the annual ‘Frieze’ art show in The Regent’s Park and has a spiralling concrete folly and a slide, and a rock-climbing wall.
- The Natural Zone offers up a living willow tunnel, clambering rocks and timber stilts plus a fallen mature tree, all ready for climbing on.
- Suitable for children up to the age of 12
- Children's toilets
- Baby change unit in the communal area of the girls' toilet block
March (GMT) 10am-6pm
March (BST) 10am-7pm
October (BST) 10am-6pm
October (GMT) 10am-5pm
The playground is closed all day on 25th December.