Saturday 13 October - GOSH Race for the Kids
- The GOSH Race for the Kids is a family friendly 5k, taking place on pathways within Hyde Park. It starts on South Carriage Drive.
- South Carriage Drive will be closed all day between Prince of Wales Gate and Queen Elizabeth Gates to accommodate the start of GOSH Race for the Kids and to aid the build for the Half Marathon event village on the Old Football Pitches.
- West Carriage Drive will remain open, as will North Carriage Drive eastbound.
Sunday 14 October - The Royal Parks Half Marathon
- All Hyde Park roads and cycle paths will be closed from 00:00hrs - 15:00hrs approx, except South Carriage Drive which will remain closed as usual on Sunday.
- All St James's Park and Green Park roads will be close from 05:00hrs - 12.00hrs approx.
- Birdcage Walk, Spur Road, Link Road, Horse Guards Road and the Mall from the Duke of York Steps to Admiralty Arch will reopen at 13:00hrs approx. The Mall and Constitution Hill will remain closed as usual on Sunday until dusk.
As well as these road closures, there will be pathway restrictions within the Parks. Please visit https://royalparkshalf.com/map/ to view the full route map and timings.