The Petersham Gate Playground has been designed to be used by children of all ages. It features:
- a sandpit area
- a bark pit with a climbing frame and jumping lily pads
- balancing blocks and a hammock
- an elephant piano (xylophone)
- a see-saw
- a water play feature.
A timber pergola next to the sandpit provides shade and the timber slab surround, wide steps and boulders provide seating opportunities.
- Suitable for children up to the age of 12
- Children's toilets
October (BST) 7:30am-6pm
October (GMT) 7:30am-4:30pm
* Please remember to check the opening and closing times for vehicles. The playground is closed all day on 25th December.