All our playgrounds and outdoor gyms are now open, with the exception of:
- Diana Princess of Wales Memorial Playground in Kensington Gardens
- Gloucester Gate Playground in Regent’s Park
- Primrose Hill Playground in Primrose Hill
- Kingston Gate Playground in Richmond Park
- Hyde Park Senior Playground in Hyde Park
Please check individual park pages for further information on each playground.
Please avoid using the playgrounds and outdoor gyms when they are busy in order to maintain social distancing, and please adhere to the signage at the gates. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please bring your own hand sanitiser and use it before and after you have touched any surfaces in the playgrounds or outdoor gyms. For those using the outdoor gyms, please wipe down equipment after you have used it.
Please note: It is not possible to guarantee that playgrounds and outdoor gyms are secure from Covid-19 and visitors use them at their own risk.
Located on the west side of The Regent’s Park, next to the children’s boating lake, Hanover Gate Playground has a traditional playground for younger children and a timber tree house section, built within a giant sand pit, for older, more adventurous kids.
- Suitable for children up to the age of 12
- Children's toilets
- Baby change unit in the communal area of the boys' toilet block
March (GMT) 10am-6pm
March (BST) 10am-7pm
October (BST) 10am-6pm
October (GMT) 10am-5pm
The playground is closed all day on 25th December.