The road leading to Broomfield Hill has now reopened but there is still compacted ice in places, so we are asking pedestrians and cyclist to be extra careful when travelling through the park.
Richmond Park is open to vehicles from 7:00 am in the summer and 7:30 am in the winter. Vehicle gates close at dusk all year round.
Pedestrian gates are open 24 hours except during the deer cull in November and February. During these months, pedestrian gates open at 7:30 am and close at 8:00 pm.
Getting to Richmond Park
Richmond Park is accessible by public transport. Plan your journey using public transport by visiting the Transport for London website.
If you are using a mobile GPS device, the postcode for the park is TW10 5HS - this is for guidance only as the park covers a large area.
By Tube / Train
Richmond Station - National Rail or District Line (and then catch the 371 or 65 buses to the pedestrian gate at Petersham)
- 190 Hammersmith - Richmond
- 391 Hammersmith - Richmond
- 419 Hammersmith - Richmond
- R68 Bushy Park and Richmond
- 33 Hammersmith - Richmond
- 337 Richmond - Clapham Junction
- 485 Richmond - Wandsworth
- 85/N85 Putney - Kingston
- 265 Putney - Tolworth
- K3 Roehampton Plough - Esher
- 72 Roehampton - East Acton
- 493 Richmond - Tooting
- 65 Kingston - Ealing Broadway
- 371 Kingston - Richmond