Kensington Gardens opens to the public at 6am each day. Closing times vary throughout the year.
Kensington Gardens closing times May - December 2020 (PDF 188.86 KB)
Kensington Gardens is readily accessible by public transport. There are a number of tube stations and bus stops that surround the park.
Postcode for electronic device users is W2 2UH, but note this is for guidance only as the gardens cover a large area
Parking is available for disabled drivers at Queen's Gate or along West Carriage Drive in the designated bays.
The tube stations that surround Kensington Gardens are:
- Lancaster Gate & Queensway (Central Line)
- Bayswater (District Line)
- High Street Kensington (Circle and District Lines)
- 9 Aldwych - Hammersmith
- 10 Hammersmith - Kings Cross
- 27 Chalk Farm -Turnham Green
- 28 Harrow Road (Prince of Wales) - Wandsworth
- 31 Notting Hill Gate - Camden Town
- 49 Shepherd's Bush - Wandsworth
- 52 Victoria - Willesden
- 70 South Kensington - Acton
- 94 Piccadilly Circus- Acton Green
- 148 Victoria - Shepherd's Bush
- 274 Angel Islington - Lancaster Gate
- 360 Elephant and Castle - Royal Albert Hall
- 390 Notting Hill Gate - Archway