The park is open all day all year round.
The park office (located in St. James's Park) is closed to the public until further notice.
Regular road closures
Constitution Hill, the Queen Victoria Memorial, Spur Road, Link Road and The Mall (up to the junction with Marlborough Road) will be closed to vehicles between approximately 10.45am and 12.30pm on the days of Changing the Guard outside Buckingham Palace. View the schedule for Changing of the Guard on the Household Division website.
On Sundays and Public Holidays, between 8am and dusk, The Mall and Constitution Hill are closed to traffic. For any planned road closures at other times, please check The Green Park news.
The closest tube stations to Green Park are:
- Green Park (Jubilee, Victoria and Piccadilly Lines)
- Hyde Park Corner (Piccadilly Line)
- 2 Marylebone - West Norwood
- 8 Victoria - Bow
- 9 Aldwych - Hammersmith
- 14 Tottenham Court Road Station - Putney Heath
- 16 Victoria - Cricklewood
- 19 Finsbury Park - Battersea
- 22 Piccadilly Circus - Putney Common
- 36 Queens Park Street - Lewisham
- 38 Victoria - Clapton
- 52 Victoria - Willesden
- 73 Victoria - Stoke Newington
- 82 Victoria - North Finchley
- 148 Shepherd's Bush - Camberwell
- 436 Paddington - Lewisham
There are no parking facilities.