Pedestrian gates into the park are open from 5am all year round. Closing times vary depending on the season, see the table below.
|Month||Park Opening Times||Park Closing Times||Toilet Closing Times||Playground Closing Times||The Hub|
Please note: Park roads are closed from midnight to 7am (except for residential access).
Primrose Hill has no usual closing times except during the Bonfire Night period and New Year's Eve (9pm and 1am respectively).
The Regent's Park and Primrose Hill are highly accessible by public transport. There are also car parking facilities available but we recommend that visitors avoid coming by car as there are limited places.
If you are using a mobile device, the postcode for the park is NW1 4NR, but note this is for guidance only as the park covers a large area.
The Tube stations closest to Regent's Park are:
- Regent's Park (Bakerloo line)
- Great Portland Street (Hammersmith & City, Circle & Metropolitan lines)
- Baker Street (Hammersmith & City, Circle, Jubilee, Metropolitan & Bakerloo lines)
- St John's Wood (Jubilee line)
- Camden Town (Northern line)
Buses that stop around the park are:
- 2 Marylebone Station - Crystal Palace
- 13 Aldwych - Golders Green
- 18 Euston - Sudbury
- 27 Chalk Farm - Turnham Green
- 30 Marble Arch - Hackney Wick
- 74 Baker St Station - Roehampton
- 82 Victoria - North Finchley
- 113 Oxford Circus - Edgware
- 139 Waterloo - West Hampstead
- 189 Oxford Circus - Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 274 Angel Islington - Lancaster Gate
- 453 Marylebone Street - Deptford Broadway
- C2 Oxford Circus - Parliament Hill Fields