Pedestrian gates into the park are open from 5am all year round. Closing times vary depending on the season, see the table below.
The park office is open daily from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm (excluding weekends).
|Month||Park Opening Times||Park Closing Times||Toilet Closing Times||Playground Closing Times||The Hub|
Please note: Park roads are closed from midnight to 7am (except for residential access).
Primrose Hill has no usual closing times except during the Bonfire Night period and New Year's Eve when it closes at 9am.
The Regent's Park and Primrose Hill are highly accessible by public transport. There are also car parking facilities available but we recommend that visitors avoid coming by car as there are limited places.
If you are using a mobile device, the postcode for the park is NW1 4NR, but note this is for guidance only as the park covers a large area.
The Tube stations closest to Regent's Park are:
- Regent's Park (Bakerloo line)
- Great Portland Street (Hammersmith & City, Circle & Metropolitan lines)
- Baker Street (Hammersmith & City, Circle, Jubilee, Metropolitan & Bakerloo lines)
- St John's Wood (Jubilee line)
- Camden Town (Northern line)
Buses that stop around the park are:
- 2 Marylebone Station - Norwood Bus Garage
- 13 Aldwych - Golders Green
- 18 Euston - Sudbury
- 27 Chalk Farm / Morrisons - Glenthorne House
- 30 Portman Street / Selfridges - Hackney Wick / Trowbridge Road
- 74 Baker St Station - Putney Exchange
- 88 Wingate Square - Parliament Hill Fields
- 113 John Prince's Street / Oxford Circus - Edgware Station
- 139 Waterloo Station / Tenison Way - Golders Green Station
- 189 Marble Arch Station - Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 274 Angel Islington - Lancaster Gate
- 453 Great Central Street - Deptford Bridge